Banh mi (bread)
- Banh mi Ba Lan: 62 Trung Nu Vuong and 64 Trieu Nu Vuong. The loaf of bread in here is full of ingredients. It is much crowed from 16:30 to 23:00. In addition, it also sells stck bread at the price of 7,000VND/loaf.
- Banh mi ga (Chicken bread): 5 Yen Bai, Hai Chau district or Ms Chi eatery at 1 Phan Dinh Phung at the price of 7,000VND/loaf.
- Banh mi bot loc: 73 Huynh Thuc Khang street, Hai Chau district. It seems stranger but the clear dumpling is inside the bread. The customers can choose 2 types: shrimp and green bean clear dumpling. Just trying once, you will never forget its taste. The price is from 8,000 to 18,000VND.
- Banh mi Ong Ty: 272 Hung Vuong, Hai Chau district, near Con market and very easy to find. The bread only focuses in beef and pork sausage at the price from 10,000 to 15,000VND/loaf, the special loaf of bread is 20,000VND.
Many types of sweet soup
- Che xoa xoa hat luu: at the cuisine area in Con market, 46 Tran Binh Trong, O Cham 187 Hai Phong (the oldest one in Da Nang) and Xoa Xoa 111 Phan Thanh.
- Che chuoi nuong: eateries on Nguyen Chi Thanh road (opening form morning to evening).
- Che Xuan Trang: 31 Le Duan street. It sells red bean, black bean and mixed sweet soup…
- Quan che chom hom: a popular eatery including 2 addresses: 226 and 261 Phan Chau Trinh with many kinds of sweet soup: lotus seed, bean and banana… sweet soup.
- Banh kep Di Hoa: 62 / 2A Nui Thanh, Hai Chau District. The restaurant serves rice paper dishes and some other interesting snacks: pork liver, mango sauce, dried beef … Rice paper here is very delicious and soft with sweet aroma. Prices range from 5,000 to 12,000 VND. It opens from 08:00 to 22:00.
- Kiet Banh trang kep: 9/3 Doan Thi Diem, Hai Chau district, an average plate of 10,000 VND / 3-4 cakes depending on type. The restaurant opens from 15:00 to 22:00.
- Di Hoang Banh trang kep: located at K142 / 46/09 Dien Bien Phu, Thanh Khe district. The shop sells all kinds of rice paper, the price is extremely cheap from 5-10 thousand VND. The advantage of this place is that the pate is very tasty and has less fat. Particularly dry beef soy sauce in this eatery with eye-catching red color and teary taste, eating with rice paper is great. It opens from 16:00 to 22:00 daily.
- Dao Duy Tu Banh trang nuong: located at the end of Dao Duy Tu Street (opposite Con Market).
- Rice paper: K168 / 7 Queen of the Queen. It opens from 15:00 to 21:30. Each plate of rice paper has 5 large pieces – each dish is 10,000 VND, served with sauce.
- Mrs. Nam banh trang kep: located in 96/93 Dien Bien Phu, Thanh Khe district, sandwich here is VND 12,000 / piece. The restaurant is open from 14:00 to 23:00.
Beo – Nam – Loc cake
- Banh beo Ba Be: 100 Hoang Van Thu. The average price is 15,000 dong / plate. It opens from 07:00 to 18:00.
- Quan Tam: 291 Nguyen Chi Thanh, Hai Chau District. The average price is 15,000 dong / plate. It opens from 15:00 until 22:00.
- Ba Tien Beo cake: 164/1 Hoang Dieu, 10,000 VND / small tray / 8 cups and 15,000 VND / large tray / 12 cups. It opens from 16:00 until 22:00.
- Banh beo 37 Ham Nghi opens in early morning from 5:30 am, 10.000 VND / dish.
- Banh beo, banh uot, bot loc K52 / 16 Ong Ich Cuong, opens from 14:30 to 18:00, 10,000 VND / 8 Beo cakes. In the crowed days, it can close at 17:00.
- Homeland: 441 Nui Thanh, the restaurant is open from 06:00 to 10: 000, the price varies from 20,000 VND / 12 cup of Beo cake.
Ram cuon cai
- Vietnamese Ram cuon cai: 16 Hoang Hoa Tham, with a price of 15-30,000 VND, this is an attractive dish for guests who want to enjoy the snack.
- Ram cuon cai Di Hoa: K231 / 10 Le Duan, the price ranges from 10-15,000 VND. It opens from 16:00 to 21:00.
- Ram cuon cai at 14/22 Dao Duy Tu, Thanh Khe district. The price is from 20-55,000VND. It opens from 11:00 to 17:00.
In addition, you can also wander in the food market night market Pham Hong Thai, Con market, Han market to enjoy all the delicious dishes in Danang.
Please visit our website to explore more about Vietnamese cuisine.