You cannot miss a trip to the beach in every summer. With just 2 days at weekend, the 5 following beaches will be a perfect choice for you.
Especially these beaches are not crowded like Sam Son or Do Son beach. Temporarily forget the familiar places, because these places are also extremely beautiful. The temporary feeling of being away from the hustle and bustle of the city, the work, study and worries to enjoy the wonderful sea is really amazing.
Tra Co, Mong Cai
- The ticket price for a berth car seat to Mong Cai is about 200,000VND/person.
- The distance from Hanoi to Tra Co is about 300km, the road is very easy to go, if you prefer backpacking, moving by motorcycle also does not matter.
- Eating and staying here are also convenient. There are many hotels affordable price for you to choose.
“The lyrical beach in Vietnam” is nicknamed as people often call Tra Co Beach, probably thanks to a large and flat beach, white sand, clear water throughout four seasons. Those who come to Tra Co also love the cool climate and quiet space here by the sand dunes and typical mangrove ecosystems.
Thanks to the wild, you can enjoy fresh seafood right on the beach when the fishermen just caught on. It is really interesting for the devotees of seafood.
In Tra Co there are two places that you should definitely visit: first is Con Mang (about 6km), the ideal place for couples to watch the sunrise or romantic sunset together; the second is Sa Vi, the northeastern point of the homeland, where you can zoom far away and take full the crescent shape of the coast of Tra Co (17km).
Cai Chien Island
- Taking the car to Hai Ha district – Quang Ninh. Then you move by boat to island.
- There are homestay containers in here. It is pretty nice at the price of 350,000VND/room/4 guests
- Because the island is quite wild, so before you go to contact the households on the island to reserve rooms and transportation.
Referring to Quang Ninh, whenever Co To or Quan Lan is remembered first. As a result, people are pouring out to these two famous places. Well, so that is the island of Cai Chien, Mong Cai can keep the peace of his wild.
Cai Chien Island has both hills and sea. 2km long beach with fine white sand and clean sea is enough charmingful for anyone who comes here. On the island there are three beaches: Van Dai, Cai Chien and Dau Rong (Dragon Head). However, Cai Chien and Dau Rong are more selective because they have quite adequate services such as homestay, renting tents and eating …
Coming here for two days at weekend, make sure you have a pleasant short trip while still relaxing.
Cat Ba, Hai Phong
- Because the tourism of Cat Ba is quite developed, all services are full and comfortable.
- You can take the car to Cat Ba at the price of 280,000VND per person.
- Try riding a Kayak on Lan Ha bay (only 100,000 – 200,000VND/day). It is very interesting.
“Pearl of the Gulf of Tonkin” is not strange at all. Although attracting tourists, Cat Ba still has not lost its pristine and grandeur. The tourists can go ther and come back in a day, therefore it become more and more popular.
The beaches in Cat Ba are quite peaceful, connected by a small path along the mountain. Ideally, when you rent a cruise ship around Lan Ha Bay, visit the beaches such as Cat Co, Ben Beo, Fairy … then the caves of Trung Trang, Thien Long to explore for all the exotic look of the nature here. Then stop at a small gulf to go fishing, and enjoy seafood in the middle of the sea.
Dong Chau beach, Thai Binh province
- The passenger car to Thai Binh is always ready to serve you, the price is only about 100,000VND/person. The distance from Thai Binh City to Dong Chau is 35km.
- Room rates here are also quite cheap, from 120,000 – 200,000/room.
- The seafood dishes are diverse, but the jellyfish dishes are worthy to try. Especially the Quynh Coi fish soup is very famous.
The Dong Chau Beach is guaranteed to be extremely uninspired, even when you read this article, it is also the first time you heard of Dong Chau. So, should not talk about the peace, wilderness of this place anymore.
Your short break will be memorable when you get into the wild life of fishermen, enjoy the fresh air of the sea. Completely away from the crowded city, this place is easy to make you nostalgic about childhood with the dear images of children playing on the beach, the idyllic life of the people here or romantic landscape.
Dong Chau is very gentle, very Vietnamese and ideal for those who want to travel in the desert and enjoy fresh seafood.
Hai Tien, Thanh Hoa
- 160km from Hanoi, you can a comfortable berth car, remember to tell your driver that you are coming to Hai Tien beach and the car will stop there.
- Thanks to the development of tourism in recent times, the services of eating, staying and playing in Hai Tien are very full.
- Besides seafood, when you come to Thanh Hoa, do not forget to enjoy nem chua and Gai cakes…
Recently, Hai Tien Beach is a pretty attractive destination for families, or those in Hanoi who do not have much time to travel far. Hai Tien is no less beautiful than Sam Son, but not crowded, never happened overloaded situation. The beach in Hai Tien is blue with white sand and yellow sunshine, along with green coconut trees, casuarina trees whick meke the place become romantic and poetic.
One more choice for you if you love the beaches of Thanh Hoa is lying on the beach, enjoying coconut water or eating seafood directly prepared. It is a great experience for that short trip.
If you concern about Vietnam’s places to see, please contact us for more information. Share this article if it is helpful for you!